Meet the Producers: February - March 2017
- Saturday, 25 February, Special Lunch/Tasting at Fiola Mare, Georgetown, featuring Filippo Alampi, producer of Fattoria Ramerino Extra Virgin Olive Oils. Call Fiola Mare to reserve. Request the Olive Oil Lunch. 202-628-0065
- Sunday, 26 February, Filippo Alampi, Radio Show: Foodie and the Beast, on-air tasting, 10:00-11:00 AM.
- Sunday, 26 February, Fattoria Ramerino tasting with Producer Filipppo Alampi, at Olio2go on Hilltop, 1:00-3:00 PM.
- Monday, 27 February, Event TBA
- Tuesday, 28 February, Lunch Time Tasting at Piazza Italian Market, Easton MD, 11:00 AM-2:00 PM.
- Wednesday, 1 March, Flos Olei Washington DC, Mayflower Hotel. Registration available here.
- Thursday, 2 March, “Lunch with the Producers at Olio2go,” Filippo Alampi (Fattoria Ramerino) and Simone de Gaetano (Fonte di Foiano), 11:30 AM - 2:00 PM.
Private Pasta-Making Class. Contact us to pick a date for your group of six friends. Reservations required and accepted with payment. Classes can be offered at 11:30, 2:00, or in the evening. Please call703-876-4666 or Register through this link.
Gluten Free Pasta Class: Date TBA, we'll be hosting one of our famous Pasta Classes! This time, it's a Gluten Free Pasta Class. The recipe includes: Gluten Free Pasta Flour, ricotta, and eggs. Get a group together and we'll do a custom class for your friends. $20 each.
Tasting Party! We can host an evening tasting party for your and your friends. Select a theme: Splendid Salads, Marvelous Appetizers, Magical Desserts. $20 per person ($30 per person with a wine permit). Reservations required. Please call 703-876-4666 or send an email to us to reserve.
Bring your Menu! We're happy to "consult" with you to make the perfect recommendations for your upcoming festivities!
Monday | 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday | Closed (Special Events)
Wednesday | 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday | 10:00 - 5:00 pm
Friday | 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday | 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Sunday | Closed (Special Events)
Holidays | Closed on New Year's Day (January 1-2, 2017), Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Connect with Us